- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, sauna, plunge pool and jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Home cinema room
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Separate play room with toys
- Professional chef, dedicated chalet manager and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south-facing balconies
- Underground parking
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (4 full size beds, incl 1 double) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Mezzanine room with shared bathroom
If there was such a thing as the fairytale mountain hideaway, Chalet Nyumba would be it. Meaning “home” in Swahili, Nyumba is perched high above the village, with incredible views.
Nestled in a private corner of the exclusive Sonalon area in the heights of Verbier, Chalet Nyumba was completed in 2009. This beautiful 500 sqm chalet boasts a magnificent spa, finished in Italian marble. Sliding glass doors open up to the commanding views across the valley and the mountains beyond.
The main living room has a dramatic double height ceiling and is furnished with worn leather sofas and distressed wooden furniture. There is a stylish mix of alpine detailing, African artwork and carvings. In the cinema room there's a projector screen and extensive DVD library. And if all that isn’t enough to keep the children entertained, there is also a large playroom, with countless toys and games.
A proportion of the holiday price goes to the UK-registered “Give a Future Foundation”, which supports a variety of education projects for orphans and vulnerable children in Ethiopia.