Chalet No. 14
- 10-metre indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, cold plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- In-house massage therapist and 2 treatment rooms
- 2 outdoor cedar hot tubs
- Home cinema room with Wii, X-Box and other games
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Large south-facing terrace
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- 3 incredible chefs (with 1* and 2* Michelin restaurant experience)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- 10 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/super-king size suites with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
Described by the Daily Telegraph as "Verbier's top chalet" and by the Daily Mail as "The most luxurious chalet in Verbier, perhaps even in the Alps", No.14 is arguably the most unique chalet available to rent in Verbier.
Owned by Verbier Exclusive director David Pearson, this former hotel recently underwent an extensive transformation and refurbishment. The result is one of stylish, contemporary alpine chic, complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with all furniture custom-made in London. With over 1000 sqm of living space and 13 en suite bedrooms, No.14 is perfect for special occasions, extended families and corporate groups.
One of the highlights is the spa which has a 10-metre pool, steam room, cold plunge pool, jacuzzi and two treatment rooms. Outside, an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the views of the Combin Massif, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - glass of vintage champagne in hand!
Although No.14 is only a seven-minute walk from the Place Centrale or two minutes from the bottom of the Le Rouge piste, there is always a chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you wherever you need. No.14 is usually taken on an exclusive use basis, but is also occasionally available for individual room bookings when the dining tables can be split and the chalet is run as a boutique hotel.
"No previous holiday has come close to our stay in No.14. You've created something very special. It all just works in a seamless and effortless way. Little surprise then that I want to rebook next year." Mr. S.C, No.14 Verbier