Chalet White Pearl
- Sleeps 10, five ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Sun terrace
- Home cinema system
- DVD player
- LED screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Azzarro bath and beauty products
- Ski room with boot warmers
Like it’s sister chalet; the Chalet Black Pearl, the Chalet White Pearl has a fantastic location between the village of Val D’Isere, (just a 10 minute walk away) and the Funival funicular in La Daille.
Chalet White Pearl’s interior oozes luxury creating a warm and sophisticated atmosphere for its guests. Built and designed by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5 star Hotel Kilimandjaro in Courchevel 1850, the chalet has a contemporary design mixing modern and traditional materials. The chalet is finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyard artifacts.
Accommodation for up to 10 people across three floors and 300sqm. of space the Chalet White Pearl offers guests plenty of space as well as luxury facilities. On the ground floor the chalets houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and hammam, additionally there is a home cinema projector with DVD and Playstation 3 facilities.
The stunning living area features huge armchairs and cosy sofas, as well as a large stone fireplace, flat screen LED TV, Bose Sound System, DVD player and iPod dock. Your private, gourmet chef will prepare you delicious evening meals in the fully equipped kitchen to be served in the open plan dining area in the evenings.
The chalet’s shuttle service will whisk you to the centre of the village or the lifts in less than a minute.
You will have your own private chef and chalet staff at the chalet who will be on hand throughout your stay.Included in the chalet price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Champagne reception
- Full breakfast from 8am – 10am (7 days a week)
- Afternoon tea 5 days a week
- Welcome buffet on Sunday evening
- Evening meals (5 nights a week)
- All soft drinks included
- Butler service from 7.30am – 12pm and from 6pm – 10pm
- Daily cleaning of the chalet between 10am and 3pm
- Private shuttle service available every morning to the Funival and return (one shuttle in the morning and one in the afternoon)