- Sleeps 14
- Large living room with open fireplace
- Large south facing balcony
- Two private outdoor hot tubs
- Steam showers
- Private massage room
- TV/cinema room with projector
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- PC and printer
- Collection of DVDs and music
- iPod and iPod docking station
- Books, games and toys
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
Full of character and charm Chalet Mistral will delight you as soon as you enter its quirky entrance hall with high ceilings and wooden beams. The comfortable atmosphere and airy ambiance created continues throughout the rest of the chalet.
The relaxing living room is the epitome of cosy warmth thanks to its open fireplace. Floor to ceiling windows frame the spectacular views of the Manchet valley and beyond, something that can be enjoyed throughout the chalet.
With seven ensuite bedrooms there is plenty of space for the 14 guests this chalet can sleep. Each room is individually finished, radiating their own character and charm. With access to either a sunny south facing terrace, a balcony or mountain views there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the Alps in every bedroom. The luxurious ensuite bathrooms have been designed with a combination of Savoyard wood and Italian marble to create a sense of tranquillity and calm.
There are endless opportunities for kids to be entertained at Chalet Mistral. A variety of nooks and crannies throughout the chalet are ideal for playing some hide and seek! A TV room with sofas, games and satellite TV and DVD player provides the perfect place for them to unwind, whereas the acres of outside space allows for plenty of snowball fights and sledging.
The chalet’s bubbling hot tub offers guests relaxation after a day on the slopes; enjoy a glass of champagne whilst watching the sun set behind the Roche de Charvet. Or you could indulge in a massage in the chalet’s private massage room. The ski day is completed with a five course gourmet meal served in the chalet and tailored to your tastes by your own private chef.
During your stay at Chalet Mistral you will have a chalet manager and chalet host on hand, and an experienced chef will prepare your evening meals.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Dedicated service from chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed
- Breakfast cooked to order each morning
- Afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Gourmet evening meals (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner if required
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- International newspapers
- Fresh flowers
- L’Occitaine toiletries
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
- SKi snacks, water and sunscreen