Chalet Le Kilimanjaro
- Sleeps 10
- Open fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sun terrace with outdoor furniture
- Large south/east facing balcony
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- PC and printer
- Collection of DVDs and music
- iPod and iPod docking station
- Books, games and toys
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
With an emphasis on luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness Le Kilimanjaro creates the perfect chalet for a group of 10 to relax and enjoy all Val d’Isere has to offer.
Travetino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main chalet entrance; an elegantly finished area completed with warm Italian tiles and 200 year old reclaimed wood. The private terrace and hot tub can be accessed from the main hall as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. The hot tub is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of champagne before enjoying your expertly prepared five course evening meal.
On the second floor you will find the stunning open plan living area where a high vaulted ceiling and solid beams create a feel of grandeur. A warm and homely atmosphere is created with deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings.
Each of the chalet’s bedrooms has an ensuite bath or shower room, there are three bedrooms on the first floor and one on the second floor. Throughout each room the use of wood creates a cosy and warm atmosphere whilst the large south facing windows bathe the rooms in light and provide stunning views.
During your stay at Chalet Le Kilimanjaro you will have a chalet manager and chalet host on hand, and an experienced chef will prepare your evening meals.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Dedicated service from chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed
- Breakfast cooked to order each morning
- Afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Gourmet evening meals (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner if required
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- International newspapers
- Fresh flowers
- L’Occitaine toiletries
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
- SKi snacks, water and sunscreen