- Sleeps 12 guests in master suite and 5 en-suite bedrooms with fireplaces
- Heated outdoor infinity pool with jet stream (chlorine free)
- Outdoor hot tub (chlorine free)
- Massage area with shower, Hammam
- Cinema with Sky, Apple TV, Playstation, pool table and bar area
- Playroom with table football, TV, Wii and Apple Mac Computer
- Office with Apple Mac Computer and Wi-fi throughout
- Expansive south facing terraces and garden with mountain views
- Garage for 2 cars
- 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Prices from £22,500 per week
Voted ‘Best Luxury Ski Chalet France, 2016’ at the World Ski Awards
The award winning chalet Mont Tremblant is the ultimate catered ski chalet in style and design. Located in its own grounds in the heart of Méribel, this chalet is incredibly spacious and sleeps 12 guests in absolute comfort providing every conceivable facility. The entrance floor is flooded with natural light and the double height lounge has a main seating area facing an open fireplace as well as a cosy snug and separate office space, complete with Apple Mac computer. The large dining area looks out over the mountains and comes complete with your own bar for a pre or post dinner drink.
The master suite occupies the entire first floor and features an open fire place and magnificent views. The en-suite bathroom has a double bath and walk in rain shower large enough for two. Five further spacious double or twin en-suite bedrooms are located on the lower level, all benefitting from plasma TVs and remote controlled gas fireplaces.
The large cinema with enormous dropdown screen with surround sound is also located on the lower ground floor; the adjoining area holds a pool table and bar. Next door is the playroom with a table football, TV and Wii, ideal for entertaining all ages. The wellness area comprises a Hammam, massage room and shower and opens out onto the large terrace where the outdoor hot tub can be enjoyed or take a dip in the heated infinity pool with jet stream, both of which are chlorine free.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.