- Sleeps 10 adults in 5 bedrooms
- Free full time nanny service on all off-peak weeks (6 days, 8hrs p/day)
- Indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room with shower
- Massage area
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Terrace with fantastic views of Mont Vallon
- 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Private driveway
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Prices from £9,500 per week
Chopine is a beautiful luxury chalet; it has been carefully designed with style and taste. The warm alpine interior features gorgeous fabrics and bespoke furniture.
The chalet sleeps 10 guests in three double bedrooms and two twin/doubles, each of which has a private or en-suite contemporary bathroom. The charming open plan living and dining area is welcoming and perfect to enjoy gourmet meals created by your own private chef. Enjoy the rest of the evening curled up on the plush sofas in front of a crackling fire.
The spa area boasts a sauna, hammam and an extra large bubbling Jacuzzi where a choice of music can be enjoyed, controlled by a floating waterproof remote control. The cosy ‘home cinema’ is perfect for adults and children alike to hide away with a selection of the latest films.
Chopine is located in the private Dou du Pont area, just a couple of minutes’ drive from the Chaudanne lifts. A short walk takes you to the centre of the resort, ideal for shopping, or for those who want to sample the local bars and nightlife.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.