• Wood burning Fire
• Wireless internet (Wi )
• Flat screen TV
• DVD player and Ipod docking station • Safe in bedroom
• Outdoor ski rack
• Car parking
When there's two of you, and it's cold outside, there's a wood burning fire and a cosy bedroom inside. Who needs skiing? Small and perfectly formed; Petite Marmotte is the ideal Courchevel 1650 hideaway for two. Being a former hay store and now a rustic retreat, Petit Marmotte is an exclusively unique chalet with nothing else like it in the whole of Courchevel. It is an experience in itself and one you will not forget.
Small and perfectly formed; Petite Marmotte is the ideal Courchevel 1650 hideaway for two.
This 1950s former hay store is located at Belvedere, the sunny side of Courchevel, in a quiet and secluded hamlet on the edge of the forest, at 1750m above Moriond (Courchevel 1650).
Petite Marmotte is a ski-in ski-out lodge right on the piste, with direct access to the ski lift.
This romantic hideaway is cosy and warm, with a woodburning re for when it’s cold outside and an outdoor hot tub overlooking the slopes. Petit Marmotte is an exclusively unique chalet with nothing else like it in the whole of Courchevel.
• Exclusive use of the lodge and its facilities • 7 nights accommodation
• Personal and warm welcome on Check-in • Daily cleaning
• Buffet breakfast prepared and served by the chef daily
• Aprés ski tea and cake prepared by the chef daily
• Gourmet dinners – Menu created between Chef and guests (6 nights per week)
• Champagne and canapés
• Selected house wines
• Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and beers
• Fresh owers
• Resort transport service in 2 private chauffeured vans from 9.00am to 7.00pm shared with the 4 Portetta Mountain Lodges
• Concierge service
• Egyptian cotton bed linen with a mid-week change
• Hair dryer, slippers, bathrobes and a range of Bamford toiletries