COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- SLEEPS 16 IN 8 ENSUITE BEDROOMS.
- 80,000 TO 590,000 EUROS PER WEEK
Chalet Edelweiss is the largest and most luxurious rental chalet in the Alps. Completed in September 2012, Edelweiss is found next door to Les Gentianes and benefits from same location - ski-in ski-out, a intensely private residential area, yet less than 5 minutes' walk to the village of Courchevel.
Chalet Edelweiss brings a new standard of luxury to Courchevel, 3000m² over seven floors, with eight bedrooms sleeping 16, two being master suites of 100m², a 5°m² ski room, a state of the art cinema room and a nightclub accommodating 100 people. A car lift provides access to an underground garage for 20 cars, a lift that gives access to all levels as well as a magnificent spiral staircase. There is a separate staff lift, stairway and entrance ensuring complete privacy.
The spa floor is rivalled by none. A 14 meter pool with Jacuzzi features a waterfall surrounding a sky light, a bar, ham man and sauna are also found here. On the same floor is a double therapy room and a large independent gym. Chalet Edelweiss also houses some incredible artwork that the owner is passionate about.
- Ski in, Ski out
- 1 x Master Suite with 2 dressing rooms, a private lounge and ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Master Suite with 2 dressing rooms and ensuite bathroom
- 6 x Double/Twin Bedrooms with private dressing areas and ensuite bathroom
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub, jacuzzi, hamman and sauna
- 2 x Massage rooms
- Cinema room
- Billard table
- Nightclub/bar for 100 people
- Internal lift
- Garage and parking with a car lift
- Fully catered (excluding cost of food and drink)
- Champagne reception, daily breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner (7 nights)
- 2 Chefs
- 2 Butlers
- Chauffeur (9am - 8pm)
- Daily house keeping staff
- Massage therapist
- Private Ski instructor (6 days)
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in Ski out on the Bellecôte piste
- 2 minute walk to the resort centre