- Sleeps 10
- 535sqm. chalet
- Unique open air roof terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna, relaxation area and massage room
- Cinema room
- Whisky snug
- DVD collection
- Playstation 3
- Childcare equipment
- Collection of toys and games
- Environmentally friendly geo-thermal heating
Opened in December 2013 the Chalet Dalmore is a stunning, luxurious and chic addition to Chamonix’s growing chalet repertoire.
Chalet Dalmore has a fantastic contemporary design and interior by award winning architect Renaud Chevallier. Internally this 535sqm. chalet is very spacious with an incredible roof terrace and outdoor pool.
The chalet can sleep up to 10 people in five bedrooms, all are ensuite with a balcony to best enjoy the stunning alpine scenery. The master suite has it’s own living/dressing area to provide some additional space.
The stunning open plan living area has many luxurious touches to make for a homely and welcoming atmosphere. The chalet’s whisky snug pays homage to their Scottish roots. A cosy place to relax with some of the finest whisky’s. The space has seating for four, a collection of books and games and, of course, a collection or specialist and fine whiskey. There is also a cinema room, a great place for kids and adults alike to relax after a day on the slopes.
The chalet also has excellent spa facilities that include an outdoor hot tub, a sauna, relaxation area and a massage area.
- 7 nights luxury chalet accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it’s facilities
- Experienced, highly trained chalet team
- Champagne reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Delicious cooked breakfasts (6 days)
- Champagne breakfasts once a week
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Gourmet four course evening meals with canapés (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Traditional local spirits and after dinner
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Driving service until 2am (except staff day off when to and from slopes only)
- Concierge service
- Ski pass delivery
- L’Occitaine toiletries
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers